Prime Xylene is used as an additive in our Prime Clear and Coloured Sealers when applying the first coat, to assist with penetrating the surface.
Mixing ratios may vary depending on the Prime product you are using. Please refer to the relevant Prime product Technical Data Sheet for details.
- High solvency.
- Mid range evaporation rate.
- Used to reactivate/dissolve the surface of old sealers prior to applying a new coat.
- Prime Xylene has a high solvency of grease, oils and general dirt.
- Can be used for cleaning most concrete surfaces and equipment.
- Solvent based acrylic sealant thinner.
- Used to erase mistakes whilst painting.